4G Xtream Internet & NMEA 2000 Solution
Digital Yacht's 4G Xtream is the latest, premium LTE (cellular) Internet access product. It ships as a complete package with dual external antennas, deck mounting hardware, and cabling. Alternative antenna mounts are available as options.
Using MIMO technology and two external wideband LTE antennas, it offers fast connectivity at up to 300 MBs (network dependent). It has a built-in dual-band wifi router supporting multiple connections, dual SIM slots (with auto-failover if required), built-in GPS (for IOT and tracking applications) as well as an NMEA 2000 interface for navigation and instrument data connectivity and wireless interfacing. There’s also a Bluetooth interface for future connectivity applications.
- Latest Cat 6 LTE MIMO technology with a range up to 25NM offshore (network dependent)
- Dual SIM slots with auto-failover or manual selection
- Two external, high gain, wide bandwidth antennas
- Dual-band integrated wifi router (2.4 & 5 GHz) –independently configurable
- Built-in NMEA 2000 interface to transmit NMEA 2000 data over the wireless and wired network to compatible apps
- Built-in GPS with external patch antenna for IOT and tracking applications
- Built-in Bluetooth with antenna for future applications
- 3 x LAN ports
- 1 x WAN port for additional internet connectivity –eg: WL510 high power wifi system
- Digital input/output connectivity for IOT/control applications (Available Q4 2021)
- SMS addressable