“NavLink 2 is an easy to fit NMEA 2000 to Wifi server designed to make NMEA 2000 navigation data available for apps on smartphones, tablets, iPads and PCs.”
NavLink 2 is an easy to fit NMEA 2000 to Wifi server designed so that NMEA 2000 navigation data can be made available for apps on smartphones, tablets, iPads and PCs. Installation takes seconds as a result of direction connection to the NMEA 2000 back bone and self-powered from the data network.
Once installed, it creates a local WiFi network for devices to connect or can be programmed to join an existing wireless network if one is already installed. This is ideal for devices like the Furuno wireless radar which require operation through their own dedicated network but require NMEA 2000 data integration for charting apps.
NavLink 2 now works with the popular Navionics Boating App for Apple iOS and Android. Therefore allowing display of GPS and AIS data on your Navionics charts.
- NMEA 2000 to WiFi server
- Self powered from NMEA 2000 bus – fits in seconds
- Supports TCP/IP and UDP connection modes
- Provides AIS, navigation and instrument data to apps
- Compatible with all popular apps like iNavX, TimeZero, Weather 4D, Navionics, SailGrib, NavLink, iSailor, SeaPilot, AquaMap etc
- Up to 7 connected devices
- Compatible with Windows, Linux, MAC OS, iOS and Android
- Easy web interface for programming
- Password protected
- Can act as dedicated wireless server or rather can connect to an existing wireless network
- Diagnostic data display mode and LED status lights
- Internal hi gain WiFi antenna
- Super-fast 230KBs operation
- Optional raw data mode for developers and likewise advanced users
- Supplied with NMEA 2000 cable